Okay, i was about to go sleep actually. But after reading partner's blog! I really miss PL. Like everyone & everything.
Okay so here's some parts she wrote
"We enjoyed each other's company and We'd laugh at the smallest things. We joked around, played around, teased one another, made a fool out of Ourselves and We were able to do that because We were comfortable with one another. We were like, a family. One big family. We were able to depend on one another, We were there for each other. Even though We had Our mini disagreements, but that did not break the bond that We had.
My Clique? The Six of Us... Where have all of You gone to? Those times during Recess... Those corridor soccer days... Those times during PE when We thrashed the rest in all other games except Frisbee... Man, those days were unforgettable. Look at Us now. We barely talk, We don't know what's happening in one another's life. Now, We seem more like strangers or perhaps mere acquaintances.
And My class, 4C1'05. We were the class that would always either clinched the top or second prize. We were one hell of a class. Notorious, loud and somewhat united. Even though We don't see eye to eye on certain matters but there was certainly no instances of backstabbing occuring in Our class. There was no classroom politics. No superficial idiots, none of that. I just wish I had treasured Our class more cause to be honest, I took it all for granted. I miss everyone. Those draggy Chem Lab days... those were the best."